This is honestly my first time doing a bigger piece like this, with actual buildings and all (wowww real buildings), and while it was difficult, it was still an interesting learning process. Although I might not have enjoyed doing this all that much (rest in peace, my back), I might do another one later on because I'd really like to try diversifying what I do in my art. Working on this piece really sort of just made me think about how I really like the Rice Ball Lab, as we have a small group of artists who have their own strengths in different areas, like backgrounds, character designs, etc etc. Looking at everyone else's art really inspired me to try pushing a little bit out of my comfort zone. Anyways, I'm looking forward to learning more from everyone here in the future!


My Very Tedious Process
1) pencil sketch
2) cleaned up pencil sketch
3) lineart 
4) copied and colored

No comments:

Post a Comment